Hire a Private Chef
Take the stress out of cooking for your group and hire a private chef to come to your holiday property and prepare something scrumptious for you. The private catering option for large groups is intended as a simple, yet fresh and delicious one pot meal, which the whole group can enjoy. This will be one less thing for you to worry about and organise, without breaking the bank!
The chef will arrive at your property to prepare and cook the meal for you, using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. He will serve your meal, plus tidy up the kitchen and wash up after himself. We only ask that you set your table ready to dine. Our professional and friendly chef has over 20 years’ experience as a head chef in Brighton and Hove and has now set up his own franchise and private catering.
We offer either a 2 or 3 course option, with 3 delicious courses to choose from.
- Garlic mushroom bruschetta with fresh parmesan and rocket.
- Roasted Butternut squash, ginger, chilli and coconut soup, with fresh coriander. Served with crusty bread and butter.
- Aromatic Thai crab cakes, with Asian salad and sweet chilli dip.
- Fresh Mozzarella, Avocado and Tomato salad. Served with olive oil, balsamic and fresh basil.
- Cajun Pork Fillets with spiced Sweet potatoe and coriander mash, Spinach and watercress salad and homemade Tzatziki.
- A rich Beef Bourguignon casserole served with creamy Dauphinoise potatoes and steamed greens.
- Aromatic Thai Green Curry, served with fluffy Basmati rice. Choice of Chicken or Vegetable.
- Oven baked Chicken, Chorizo, Potato and Garlic, served with crisp salad, garlic bread and aioli.
- Slow cooked Pork Belly, with crackling, creamy mash and a honey jus.
- Classic Chilli Con Carne served with fluffy rice, tortilla crisps and sour cream dip. Choice of Beef or Veggie.
- Sticky Toffee Pudding, served with clotted cream and toffee sauce.
- Baked New York cheesecake, with seasonal berries.
- Fresh vanilla creme brulee served with shortbread.
For Vegetarians within your group, we will prepare a meal which is as close to what the rest of the group are having as possible. Unfortunately, we cannot cater for any other special dietary requirements.
Please Note: The chef will be at your property approximately 3-4 hours in total, preparing, serving your courses, then clearing up. Please bear this in mind if planning party games, quizzes, etc. It is best to fit these in either before the chef arrives, or after dessert.
What people say...
''The private chef we had booked through you was great, Laron was a lovely man and the food was delicious. We were pleasantly surprised to see that the kitchen looked untouched as he had cleaned everything away, loaded the dishwasher and put the leftovers in the fridge!''
Rebecca, April 2016
''Laron was extremely friendly and the food was amazing. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed it. He left the kitchen tidy and some leftovers in the fridge.''
Lisa, August 2015
''Thank you for arranging Laron to cook for us, everyone was so impressed with the food and especially the sticky toffee pudding (the mother of the groom would have married him there and then just for the pudding). Please pass on our thanks, the food really was fab.''
Victoria, March 2014
Treat yourself to something scrumptious....
Spoil yourselves, you deserve it...
2 Course Option
3 Course Option
£300.00 for groups of up to 12 guests.
Additional guests - £25.00 per person
£360.00 for groups of up to 12 guests.
Additional guests - £30.00 per person